Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Sentence Wednesday

Here's a new thing I'm trying. . .distilling all of my thoughts and concerns of the day into one sentence. On Wednesdays. Hence, One Sentence Wednesday.

Putting structure and limitations on the written form is certainly not a new idea (think: haiku), but it does force the writer to be more precise and creative OR thoughtless and banal (think: the I'm so tired status updates on Facebook and Twitter). Here's hoping my lines won't cause you to yawn. Think and or chuckle is what I'm going for here.

And, without further ado, the first One Sentence Wednesday:
The orajel/ibuprofen cocktail is, in my estimation, man's single greatest invention, and very well may save my sanity.








The end.

2 comments:

  1. I-BEE-PO-PIN....methinks your sentence is epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here's mine: when you are so tired that "Wednesday" falls on a Tuesday, you need more than i-bee-po-pin....OR, maybe you were just THAT organized that you got time to bend on itself... Either way, I like it. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete