Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Balls

Which monkey has no balls?


We are a house that has balls.  LOTS AND LOTS of balls.  Literal and metaphorical AND anatomical.  Balls GALORE.  When I picked up Big's bedroom once, I found ELEVEN balls.  You heard me.  ELEVEN.

The other day I mentioned to Middle that our  Little, who is nearly one, had no balls to call his own.  I suggested that maybe Middle could buy some for Little for his birthday.  Middle, a sporting fellow, was very pleased by this idea and promptly agreed to the plan.  He sprinted over to Head Monkey and whispered in his ear.  I thought he was sharing the plan.

NOPE.

Head Monkey's eyes grew wide, then he broke into a big smile.

What did Middle say?

Dad!  Little has no balls!

The. End.

4 comments:

  1. classic...*sigh*...between that and disturbing noises at the dinner table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Wise Woman---not at all cheeky---deadly serious! This is clearly a BIG BIG problem! Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete