Thursday, July 8, 2010

And I begin. . .


As a mom of three very busy little monkeys, I decided it was high time to have a "room of my own," so to speak. Welcome to my room. . . filled with things I want to discuss and want to remember. Like today. I am listening to my littlest monkey happily waking up from his morning nap, while watching my husband and the two bigs play together in the ocean. And I have just finished a cup of tea while spending a quiet morning browsing blogs and doing some online shopping for baking supplies. Baking. . . a very noble pursuit!

Ah, bliss. Life is good. Welcome to my world of wrangling monkeys and other noble pursuits.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love it, love it...soooo you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just peaceful and delightful. Like a fabulous cup of tea. I'm so happy to be invited to your room. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete